Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday's Basketball Best Bets!

Thursday, November 04 
Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars (at -1.10 odds) Last 12 Seasons! 
Best Bets Now 4-1 This Season! 


No Best Bets for Thursday. Thursday Opinion below.

Current Season Results
Best Bets 4-1
I won my 4th consecutive NBA Best Bet on Wednesday night as my 3-Star Best Bet on Charlotte +1 squeaked by New Jersey 85-83. I lost more close games than I won last year, so I'll take the close win without any guilt. I am now 4-1 on my Basketball Best Bets and 10-3 on a Star Basis (2-1 on 3-Stars and 2-0 on 2-Stars) for a profit of +6.7 Stars at -1.10 odds.
Early Season NBA Best Bets 68-32-6 Last 10 Years!
I often get asked if it is best to wait until the NBA gets going before signing up, and the answer is a resounding NO. I have some very strong early season indicators in the NBA and in College Basketball and my NBA Best Bets are 68-32-6 the first two weeks of the last 10 seasons using those indicators. I am 9-3 on 4-Star Best Bets, 32-21-5 on 3-Stars, and 27-8-1 on 2-Stars for a record of 186-91-17 on a Star Basis for a profit of +85.9 Stars at -1.10 odds during the first two weeks, so make sure to jump in early on the NBA this season. I won't have a monthly subscription package up until college starts, but you can purchase season package through the NCAA Tournament Final or through the NBA Playoffs or purchase daily Best Bets for $15 ($20 if you're not a registered member. Registering is free). The season subscription is $1595, which is about $7 a day.

Follow the link to read more on basketball handicapping!

Don't forget to check back after 3 pm today for complete sports betting picks and sports betting advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment