Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 Star Best Bet for Free in today's College Football Analysis

College Best Bets 761-561-35 (58%) on a Star Basis Since 2004!! 
Best Bets 36-25-1 This Season (87-65-2 on Stars)! 


Wednesday Best Bet and Tuesday Strong Opinion in Free Analysis section
I have a Strong Opinion on Temple (-7 1/2) on Tuesday night and Toledo (-10) is a 3-Star Best Bet on Wednesday night. You can read the analysis of all 3 early games in the Free Analysis section in the Mid American Conference page.

Week 11 Recap and Season Results
Best Bets Now 36-25-1 This Season
I was 1-2 on my Best Bets and 3-2 on my Strong Opinions in week 11, which was just the second time all season I've been under 50% on my College Best Bets (I was 0-1 in week 2). It's been a pretty consistent, winning season so far so 1-2 is certainly nothing more than a speed bump given my 59% winning percentage for the season. My Best Bet win was a 2-Star on Auburn -8, who won by 18 after falling behind by 14 points early. I lost a 3-Star on Cincinnati, who turned the ball over early and often on their way to a decisive 12-35 loss at West Virginia. My other loss was a 3-Star loss on Florida Atlantic -10, who was up early 14-0 but won by just 1 point over UL Lafayette. The under in that game was a Strong Opinion winner and I was 2-2 on my Strong Opinion sides with Pittsburgh, East Carolina, BYU, and Air Force. Only one of my Best Bets was affected by a line move, as Florida Atlantic went from a 3-Star loss at -10 to a 2-Star loss when the line moved to -10 1/2 shortly after releasing the Best Bets to my subscribers. I will of course count that game as a 3-Star loss since -10 was the line at the time of release.

Click to read the rest of this article for more football analysis and sports betting picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment