Tuesday, November 9, 2010

College Football Analysis

College Best Bets 761-561-35 (58%) on a Star Basis Since 2004!! 
Best Bets 35-23-1 This Season (85-59-2 on Stars)! 

Tuesday and Wednesday analysis in free analysis section (Mid American conference page).
Week 11 Analysis posted on Thursday after 3 pm Pacific.
I'll post my week 10 College Best Bets, Strong Opinions and free analysis on Thursday around 3 pm Pacific – after they are released to my monthly and season subscribers. If you don't have a subscription you can purchase the weekly Best Bets for $65 after they are posted, although it's better to be a monthly or seasonal subscriber because you get each game as it's being released, which allows you to play them before the line moves.

Week 10 Recap and Season Results
Best Bets Now 35-23-1 This Season
I was 3-2 on my Best Bets and 9-5 on a Star Basis, going 3-1 on my 3-Star Best Bet and 0-1 on my 2-Star Best Bet. I won 3-Stars on Boston College -3 over Wake Forest as the Eagles won 23-13 while out-gaining the Demon Deacons 5.7 yards per play to 4.6 yppl. I won 3-Stars on Oklahoma State -7 1/2, who jumped out to a 34-0 lead over Baylor and won 55-28. I won 3-Stars on Texas A&M +3 over Oklahoma, as the Aggies won straight up 33-19 while averaging 5.6 yppl and giving up just 3.6 yppl to the Sooners. I lost 3-Stars on Louisiana Tech at pick, who lost 34-40 to Fresno State. I lost 2-Stars on UAB -10, who lost 17-31 to Marshall. That's 9-5 on Stars for a solid 3.5 Stars of profit at -1.10 odds. My Strong Opinions were 0-4, so I guess it was good decision making to not make those games Best Bets.

The line moves could have affected a few games, as the 3-Star loss on Louisiana Tech at pick would have been a 2-Star loss at -1 1/2 or higher after the line moved. UAB, meanwhile, went from a 2-Star loss at -10 to an opinion at -10 1/2, although the line did move back to -10 on Saturday at about half the books. The line on BC -3 actually stayed at -3 after the release, but eventually moved to -3 1/2 and -4 by Saturday, which would have made that game a 2-Star win instead of a 3-Star at -3 or less.

My record for the season is now....

Click to read the rest of this article for more football analysis and football handicapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment