Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Great Deals on Monthly and Season Subscriptions!

Here are a few examples of available subscriptions!


FOOTBALL - BASKETBALL COMBO
Get all of my NFL and College Football Analysis and all my NBA and College Basketball Best Bets through the 2011 NBA playoffs for one low price. Includes playoffs. I am 56% lifetime over 24 years and I am a very profitable 5741-4823-237 for a profit of +435.7 Stars (at -1.10 odds) the last 11 years on my Basketball Best Bets (and 55% lifetime for an average of +44 Stars of profit per year at -1.10 odds).
You will receive an email with the analysis of all Best Bets and Strong Opinions and you'll have access to my Football and Basketball Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you before the season), which releases the Best Bets one by one at exactly the same time to every member.
Season price is lowered each week and reflects what amount of the season is remaining.

BASKETBALL FULL SEASON
I am a very profitable 5741-4823-237 for a profit of +435.7 Stars (at -1.10 odds) the last 11 years on my Basketball Best Bets (and 55% lifetime for an average of +44 Stars of profit per year at -1.10 odds).
Get all my Basketball Best Bets, both College and Pro, emailed to you daily from now through the end of the 2010/2011 season. This subscription includes the NCAA Tournament and NBA Playoffs. In addition to the daily emails, you can also access my Best Bets via my Basketball Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you) and toll free recorded telephone service (E-mail me at docstoll@aol.com and send me a 5 to 7 digit passcode and I'll send you the information you need for the 800# voicemail service). The price is the current price from now until the end of the season and takes into account how much of the season has already been completed.

NFL & COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON
Get all of my NFL and College Football Best Bets and Strong Opinions for the full season, including Bowl games, the NFL Playoffs, and the Superbowl. I am 56% lifetime over 22 years on my Football Best Bets and 54% on my Strong Opinion in football, but I spend each off-season improving my time-proven handicapping methods.
You will receive an email with the analysis of all Best Bets and Strong Opinions and you'll have access to my Football Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you before the season), which releases the Best Bets one by one at exactly the same time to every member.
Season price is lowered each week and reflects what amount of the season is remaining.

Check out my monthly and season subscriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment