Friday, February 22, 2013

Free Analysis: NBA Boston vs Phoenix

sports analysis

  I post free analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years.

  My Thursday opinion on St. Mary's -8 won by just 7. This continues to be a strange year for my Free Analysis, which usually wins at a profitable rate. I'm 12-15 on my Free Best Bets and 36-55-4 on my free opinions this season.

I was 49-38-1 on my Free Best Bets and 548-487-19 on my free opinions the previous 5 seasons.

Boston (-2) over PHOENIX
Rotation #819 – 6:05 pm Pacific
Boston has started this road trip with consecutive losses at Denver and at the Lakers but the Celtics qualify in a very good 82-25-2 ATS road bounce-back situation tonight. Boston is also 10-5-1 ATS this season without the overrated Rajon Rondo, including 8-3 ATS since he was deemed lost for the season. My issue here is that my ratings favor Boston by just ½ a point and the line opened at -1 and has gone up. I’ll lean with the Celtics at -2 or less and I’d take Boston in a 2-Star Best Bet at -1 or better.

  I also have 2 Friday NBA Best Bets for just $15 ($20 for non-members). and there are 2 NBA Best Bets, a 3-Star total and a 2-Star total, from the NBA Guru for just $15. Click here to check out my Basketball Handicapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment