Thursday, February 7, 2013

Free Analysis: Illinois v Indiana & Texas San Antonio v Louisiana Tech



    Now that the football season is over, I will be solely focusing on Basketball! I post free analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years. Last Wednesday my opinion had Indiana State +5 over Creighton, and I won straight up. I'm 10-13 on my Free Best Bets and 32-45-3 on my free opinions this season. I was 49-38-1 on my Free Best Bets and 548-487-19 on my free opinions the previous 5 seasons. I’m looking forward to the rest of the season, and I hope you tune in for my sports betting advice! Below are my Thursday College Opinions, which are part of my free analysis.

Thursday College Opinions

ILLINOIS (+7) over Indiana
Rotation #510 – 4 pm Pacific
Illinois started the season with 12 straight wins, including victories over Butler and Gonzaga, but the Illini are just 3-8 since then. However, Illinois does apply to a 36-7 ATS subset of a 105-46-1 ATS home underdog situation tonight, so they could keep this one close. The issue is a lack of line value, as Indiana started opened as an 8 point favorite and my ratings also favor the Hoosiers by 8 points. The situations are working even when there seems to be negative line value, so I’ll still lean with Illinois plus the points.

Texas San Antonio (+14) over LOUISIANA TECH
Rotation #527 – 5 pm Pacific
Louisiana Tech is riding a long winning streak but the Bulldogs apply to a very negative 28-96-1 ATS big home favorite letdown situation tonight. UTSA, meanwhile, applies to a 112-56-3 ATS road dog bounce-back situation that is based on their two recent home losses. Unfortunately, my ratings favor Louisiana Tech by 15 ½ points and I’m not willing to give up the line value to make this a Best Bet. But, I’ll lean with UTSA plus the points.


February 07, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment