Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dr. Bob basketball analysis

Tuesday, March 01
Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars (at -1.10 odds) Last 12 Seasons!
Best Bets 272-208-4 on a Star Basis This Season!
 
I will have multiple Best Bets for Tuesday - available after 3:05 pm Pacific.

Current Season Results
Best Bets 272-208-4 on a Star Basis
I passed on Sunday (and Monday) but I was 6-1 on my 7 Saturday Best Bets and had a second consecutive good week.
 
For the season I am 272-208-4 on a Star Basis (1-0 on 4-Stars, 40-24 on 3-Stars and 74-68-2 on 2-Stars) for a profit of +43.2 Stars at -1.10 odds (a new season high). The 2-Stars being around 50% so far is just random variance at work. In fact, the 2-Stars have been profitable over the years and were 118-87-3 last season.
 
This time of year, especially the Conference Tournaments, is historically a very good time of the year for me. In fact, last year I was only up +3.7 Stars of profit for the season at this point in the year and I got up to +50 Stars by the NCAA Tournament Championship game.

Basketball Subscriptions
4 Week Package Available for $345
You can save money from buying day to day with my Basketball season subscription. More importantly, you also have access to my Basketball release page with both packages, which allows you to get down before the lines move. The price is higher than normal at this time of year because there are a lot of 2 sessions days coming up with the conference tournaments and NCAA tournament. Click the link below for the updated season subscription price.

Available Best Bets Packages

Basketball Best Bets will be available for purchase on a daily basis for $15.

Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars Last 12 Seasons!
My Basketball Best Bets are 6167-5178-249 on a Star Basis the last 12 seasons, for a profit of +471.2 Stars at - 1.10 odds, and I’m 55% on my Basketball Best Bets over 23 seasons.

Free Analysis
I post free analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years.
 
My Sunday opinions on West Virginia and U Mass split. I'm 7-4 on my free Best Bets and 72-70-1 on my free opinions this season.
 
I was 26-24-1 on my Free Best Bets and 323-290-12 on my free opinions the previous 3 seasons.

Free analysis posted after 3:05 pm Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment