Monday, March 28, 2011

Basketball analysis for Monday, March 28

Monday, March 28 
Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars (at -1.10 odds) Last 12 Seasons! 
Best Bets 382-329-12 on a Star Basis This Season! 

Monday basketball analysis available after 3 pm Pacific.

Current Season Results
Best Bets 382-329-12 on a Star Basis
I lost my Sunday 2-Star Best Bet on San Antonio, but some of you were able to get Kentucky at -1 over North Carolina for 2-Stars. About 30% of the books moved to -1 at some point but the consensus line never moved to -1, so I can't officially count Kentucky as a Best Bet win (a Strong Opinion for most and I also won my opinion on VCU).

The difference between most winning streaks and losing streaks is the results on close games. When I win more close games than I lose I'm usually up big and my losing streaks are usually during periods when I lose more close games than I win - and I've lost a lot of close games in the past couple of weeks. I'm just 4-13-3 on games decided by 3 points or less the last 3 weeks (34-30 on Best Bets decided by more than 3 points). I'll bounce back (I always do) as long as I'm at least splitting the close ones (which I should do in the long run). Earlier this season I went from +40 Stars down to +15 Stars then won 37 Stars over the next 3 weeks, so things can turn around quickly.

For the season I am 382-329-12 on a Star Basis (2-2 on 4-Stars, 54-47-2 on 3-Stars and 106-90-3 on 2-Stars) for a profit of +20.1 Stars at -1.10 odds.

Basketball Subscriptions
You can save money from buying day to day with my Basketball season subscription. More importantly, you also have access to my Basketball release page with both packages, which allows you to get down before the lines move.

I have a subscription package that includes all College and NBA Best Bets through the NCAA Tournament Championship game in early April and another that goes all the way through the NBA Finals in June. Click the link below for the updated season subscription price.


Basketball Best Bets will be available for purchase on a daily basis for $15.

Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars Last 12 Seasons!
My Basketball Best Bets are 6167-5178-249 on a Star Basis the last 12 seasons, for a profit of +471.2 Stars at - 1.10 odds, and I’m 55% on my Basketball Best Bets over 23 seasons.

Free Basketball Analysis
I post free basketball analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years.

I won both of my free Saturday NCAA opinions with Butler +4 and Arizona +3. I'm 12-6 on my free Best Bets and 93-83-2 on my free opinions this season.

I was 26-24-1 on my Free Best Bets and 323-290-12 on my free opinions the previous 3 seasons.

Monday basketball analysis available after 3 pm Pacific.  

No comments:

Post a Comment