Thursday, March 17, 2011

Basketball Sports Betting Analysis for Thursday, March 17

Thursday, March 17 
Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars (at -1.10 odds) Last 12 Seasons! 
Best Bets 344-277-9 on a Star Basis This Season! 



Note: If you purchased the $95 first round package on Wednesday you won't be able to view them today, so email me at Bob@drbobsports.com and I'll send the analysis to you.

14 NCAA Tournament Best Bets for $95
Analysis of every NCAA Tourney game
I was 7-2 on my 1st Round NCAA Tournament Best Bets last year and I have 14 Best Bets (6 for Thursday, and 8 for Friday) available right now along with analysis on every other NCAA Tournament game (including 3 Strong Opinion/Possible Best Bets).


Click here for Wednesday through Friday NCAA analysis for $95.

I don't have any NBA or NIT/CBI/CIT Best Bets for Wednesday night.

I lean with Orlando -6 in the NBA and with Cal -4 1/2 in the NIT.
Subscription (all NBA and College) through NCAA Final game just $295
I do an analysis of every game in the NCAA Tournament and release my 1st Round analysis of every game and bracket predictions on Wednesday morning. The cost of the daily analysis for the NCAA Tournament will be higher than normal, so buying a subscription is a better deal (and you'll get my brackets while daily buyers will not). You'll also receive all NBA, NIT and other College tournament Best Bets as part of the subscription.


Current Season Results
Best Bets 344-277-9 on a Star Basis
I was 0-3 on my Tuesday night NBA 2-Star Best Bets, losing both close games with Washington +16 and Dallas -1 1/2. The other loss was a blowout with Milwaukee getting beaten by 25 points. I've bounced back from nights worse than -6.6 Stars and I'm still up 39.3 Stars for the season.

I've lost a lot of close games in the past week, as I'm just 3-10-2 on games decided by 3 points or less since two Saturdays ago (18-13 on Best Bets decided by more than 3 points). I'm still doing pretty well despite losing most of the close games recently and I was at just +15 Stars just 4 weeks ago and now I'm at +39.3 Stars.

For the season I am 344-277-9 on a Star Basis (2-1 on 4-Stars, 50-37-1 on 3-Stars and 93-81-3 on 2-Stars) for a profit of +39.3 Stars at -1.10 odds.

The College post season is historically a very good time of the year for me. In fact, last year I was only up +3.7 Stars of profit for the season at the end of February and I got up to +50 Stars by the NCAA Tournament Championship game. This season, I've gone from +15 Stars to +39.3 Stars in the last few weeks.

Basketball Subscriptions
NCAA Tournament Package Available for $295
You can save money from buying day to day with my Basketball season subscription. More importantly, you also have access to my Basketball release page with both packages, which allows you to get down before the lines move.

I have a subscription package that includes all College and NBA Best Bets through the NCAA Tournament Championship game in early April and another that goes all the way through the NBA Finals in June. Click the link below for the updated season subscription price.


Basketball Best Bets will be available for purchase on a daily basis for $15.

Basketball Best Bets +471.2 Stars Last 12 Seasons!
My Basketball Best Bets are 6167-5178-249 on a Star Basis the last 12 seasons, for a profit of +471.2 Stars at - 1.10 odds, and I’m 55% on my Basketball Best Bets over 23 seasons.

Free Basketball Analysis
I post free analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years.

I split my 2 Tuesday opinions, winning with Fairfield in the NIT and losing with UAB. I'm 9-5 on my free Best Bets and 87-79-2 on my free opinions this season.

I was 26-24-1 on my Free Best Bets and 323-290-12 on my free opinions the previous 3 seasons.

Wednesday Opinions
I lean with Orlando -6 in the NBA and with Cal -4 1/2 in the NIT.
 
Sorry, no time for a written analysis today (too busy working on my brackets).
             
   

No comments:

Post a Comment