Friday, January 6, 2012

College Football Bowl Package is Now Available from Dr. Bob

Although I've had another winning season for college football this year, I'm somewhat disappointed with my stats. Currently I'm at 56% win percentage overall against the spread. While this nets a nice profit for my sports investing clients, the number should actually be much higher.

Variance, which is a HUGE factor (especially in college football handicapping), struck in a big way this season against my best bets. I went -21 in fumbles lost this year, which is just horrible luck. Still, I managed to cover the spread by an average of 1.6 points, which is all but miraculous when faced with so much variance. This lead to an over all gain even though it wasn't what it should've been.

That said, the action continues with 35 Bowl games this year! I'm already 4-2 on my selection and I think that it's fair to say I should be 6-0 considering the unlikely endings of both my losses. For the rest of the bowl games I'm not gonna be offering weekly sports betting advice, though. Instead, I'm going to condense all the game analysis into a comprehensive "College Bowl Package". Check out my webpage for more details on how to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. This month of May, Asia’s leading online sportk betting site, Dafabet, just welcomed one of the great football legends in its community.

    best sports handicapping service
    sports handicapping
    sports picks
    football handicapper
    sports betting

    ReplyDelete