Monday, October 31, 2011

What can Dr. Bob do for you?

My monthly and season sports analysis subscriptions give you access to my Best Bets (and Strong Opinions in football) at a discounted price and allow you to use my Best Bets release page – which releases each Best Bet simultaneously to everyone, one at a time, on a countdown.

While my success in sports handicapping over the years has led to movement in the point spreads shortly after releasing my Best Bets, most of my clients that use my Best Bets release page have successfully gotten their plays in before the line moves on each Best Bet. Being able to get down before the lines move is a major benefit to purchasing one of my season packages rather than buying my weekly or daily packages, which are only available after all Best Bets are released to subscribers on the Best Bets release page.

Given the long history of success on my Best Bets (73% annual returns), the cost of my sports betting advice is very affordable. In fact, if you’re going to be wagering on sports you probably can’t afford not to use my service since most amateurs, and most other professional handicappers, don’t even win 50% of their bets.

Make sure to read my Sports Betting as an Investment article for more information on how good of an investment Dr. Bob Sports has been and whether you can afford the cost of the service based on your bankroll.

1 comment: