Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[NFL] Free Analysis: Week 2 and Season Recap

Mr. Clutch, EJ Manuel (#3) of the Bills
My week 2 Best Bets were just 2-2 for -1.9 Stars. The two wins were 3-Stars on Buffalo +3 and 2-Stars on Tampa Bay +3, which was added as a Best Bet on Sunday (and listed as a potential Best Bet on the Free Analysis page until Sunday). 

The two losses were 3-Stars on Philadelphia -7 at -120 odds and 3-Stars on the New York Giants +4 1/2. I passed week 1 so my season total is 2-2 for -1.9 Stars. 

It certainly wasn't the start I wanted but it also won't get in the way of what should be another profitable NFL season. I already see a few great plays for Week 3. Check our main website on Thursday for my Week 3 NFL Best Bets and Free Analysis.

NFL Free Analysis
As most of you know, Dr Bob has posted informative and profitable NFL analysis in his Free Analysis section for years. This season I will post Free Analysis on NFL games that are not part of my Best Bet package.

No comments:

Post a Comment