Monday, January 28, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials

     With the Super Bowl just around the corner the excitement seems palpable. The 49s have an excellent track record when comes to the Super Bowl. They have won five NFL championships out of the five times they have competed in the Super Bowl. That puts them at 100% win record for Super Bowl games. The last time the Ravens went to the Super Bowl was in 2000. They had a dominant defense and destroyed the competition. The Ravens went 34-7 over the New York Giants. If you are interested in my Playoff package, it is still available up until the Super Bowl. You can find it at http://www.drbobsports.com/

    I personally am excited for the game, but a good number of Americans enjoy the humor in the commercials. I have to say my favorite last year had to be the Doritos commercial. What was your favorite?

















   This Friday I'll post my Match Up Statistics. If you want to get my opinion for some sports betting advice before the big day you can stop by and look at my Playoff Package found at http://www.drbobsports.com/analysis.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment