Friday, August 3, 2012

Sports Analysis for Baseball Today!

Most of you are aware that I don't typically handicap baseball because I like to take a little break from the long hours in the winter spent on basketball handicapping and prepare for my upcoming football analysis. I have, however, found a great baseball handicapper that I respect that uses methods similar to my theories on finding value in other sports.

His name is Gill Alexander, and he handicaps baseball using advanced sabermetrics. He's widely known and respected for his amazing “Betting Dork” podcast series. I’ve had many discussions with Gill on his sports handicapping methods and have been very impressed with his approach to finding hidden value in baseball. I don't typically feature other handicappers on my site, but I believe in Gill’s talent and have started posting his baseball plays on Dr Bob Sports. (With his permission, of course) I've also posted them below:


Free Baseball Plays from Gill Alexander for Friday, August 3rd

2* Take Arizona Diamondbacks (Kennedy) -105 @ Philadelphia Phillies (Blanton)
Don't play above -125
7:05 ET

1* Take LA Angels (Greinke) -140 @ Chicago White Sox (Humber)
Don't play above -145
8:10 ET

2* Take Oakland Athletics (Straily) -145 v Toronto Blue Jays (Cecil)
Don't play above -145
10:05 ET



Gill's Past Performance:
Previous 4 Seasons TOTAL: 761-654 (54%) for +61.60 Units
2012 Through All-Star Break: 143-122 (54%) for +33.60 Units
Total MLB Record: 904-776 (54%) for +95.20 Units

Gill's sports betting services are hitting the same percentage as in previous seasons but they're winning with more underdogs this season and has entered the 2nd half of the season on an impressive 23-12 run. Most of Gill's plays are 1-Star or 2-Star but he has an occasional 3-Star play.

Gill was 1-2 on Thursday for -1.00 Stars and is now -11.08 Stars since the All-Star Break and +22.52 Stars for the season. Gill was winning big before the All-Star break but dropped over 20 stars the first week posting on my site. He has, however, come out on top for 9 of the last 13 days.

Image Source: www.bettingonbaseball.org/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this update. This will surely benefit many of your readers.


    sports betting advice

    ReplyDelete