Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sports Betting Advice for Celts/Heat Game 5!

I post free basketball handicapping analysis almost every day during basketball season on anywhere from 1 to 5 games and those opinions have been profitable over the years.

My Sunday lean on the Miami-Boston Under 179 1/2 would have won had it not been for overtime, but it was a loss. I'm 11-8 on my free Best Bets and 120-107-7 on my free opinions this season.

Last season I was 12-6 on my free Best Bets and 105-88-2 on my free opinions and I am 38-30-1 on my Free Best Bets and 428-378-12 on my free opinions the previous 4 seasons.

Thursday NBA Opinion
UNDER (180) – Miami at BOSTON (+2)
Game 6 and 7 of a playoff series tend to be lower scoring and are 101-77-2 UNDER since 1991, including 32-7-1 UNDER since 1998 if the total is 180 points or lower. The average pace of this series has been a bit slower than expected and game 6 and 7 tend to be even slower. If this game is played at the average pace of the first 5 games then I’d project 179.3 total points – so the line looks fair without adjusting for the trend of slower paced games in games 6 and 7. I’ll lean Under 179 points or more.

Boston applies to a negative 16-33-1 ATS game 6 situation that is 0-5 ATS when applying to a team that has won the previous 3 games in the series. However, my ratings favor Miami by just ½ a point and using each team’s playoff games only would favor Boston by 1 point – so the line has been adjusted for the situation already. I have no sports investing opinion on the side.

2 comments:

  1. I am by no mean a sexist but I found it interesting that this article was written by a young lady. I found her opinion refreshing from the usual guy football handicapping talk so thought you might enjoy it.



    best sports handicapping service
    sports handicapping
    sports picks
    football handicapper
    sports betting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. Those people interested to sports will surely benefit from this article.


    sports betting advice

    ReplyDelete