Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to our brand-new Sports Handicapping blog!

 I created Dr. Bob Sports in 1987 while studying statistics at the University of California, Berkeley and my Best Bets have been profitable in the NFL, NBA, College Football and College Basketball. In fact, the average annual return on investment playing my Best Bets in football and basketball is an incredible 73% over the last 10 years.
My success is built on a foundation of discipline and a thorough understanding and application of probability and statistics and I consider sports betting an investment rather than a gamble.
I have a very realistic approach to sports betting (you will never hear me refer to a game as a “Lock”) and, in the long run, if you follow my Best Bet advice and use a disciplined money management strategy YOU WILL WIN.
Stay tuned for constant news, insider tips and much more from Dr. Bob Sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment